Well, tonight was it. My last class for school. I still have to finish my internship next Spring, but I'm all done with my classes.
4 1/2 years it's been since I started, and yet it seems like yesterday. There is no graduation or anything until May, so maybe that's why it doesn't feel like I'm really done. But I am.
And I couldn't be sadder about it...
If you want to check out the final group project that I did with my friends Jennifer and April, you can see it in my Beegurl13 Creations blog -- the link is to the right. And man, if things go well I might just pull off straight A's again. I guess we will see on Friday.
Now back to my depression. I really do love school.









4 comments:
Brandi...I'm so proud of you! I can't imagine doing it with 4 kids and a husband to take care of. Wow! You're amazing! And...straight A's? Even more incredible.
Bytheway...I thought you might think this was funny...or maybe Tim would think it's funny.
http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/2008/11/can-i-get-my-8-bucks-back.html
That is hilarious!! I know Tim will love it and TOTALLY agree!! :D
Yeah, we will see how the A's thing goes, but if my calculations are right, I might be able to barely squeek by in my classes this semester. I know I have an A in my Photoshop class, but the other 2 depend on my final test grades, and I should get full credit on both since they were both open book! :D Let's hope!! Gee, I should figure out what that would make my final GPA...
Okay, I figured it out and if I do get all A's again this semester then my total GPA will be 3.91, and if I get an A on my internship next semester it will be 3.92, well actually 3.916666, but if I take another 3 credit class and get an A then it will be 3.9189, still rounded up to 3.92.
Dang those 4 B's I got... They are really screwing up my 4.0!! But I am not taking the classes again, so oh well!! :D
Who Hoo! That's my girl!
Post a Comment