I saw this on Bri's blog and thought it looked really fun! And it was!! Some pretty weird pictures came up for all of my normal words!! :D Wanna know my answers? See if you can guess them from the pictures I chose...
Questions --
First Name?
Celebrity Crush?
Favorite Drink?
Favorite Color?
Dream Vacation?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Favorite Dessert?
What do you love most in life?
One word to describe you?
Some are a little confusing huh? Okay, I'll take pity on you.
First name? Brandi (You should know that!)
Celebrity crush? Hmmm, let's think... My Spunk!! Robert Pattinson :)
Favorite drink? Vanilla Pepsi
Favorite color? Green
Dream vacation? Scotland
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mom
Favorite dessert? Strawberry Pie
What do you love most in life? Seeing my children learn
One word to describe you? Obsessive (Gee, who'd have thought...)
The Rules: answer the following 9 questions about yourself:
First name?
Celebrity crush?
Favorite drink?
Favorite color?
Dream vacation?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Favorite dessert?
What do you love most in life?
One word to describe you?
Want to play? Type your answers to each of the above questions into flickr search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite and copy & paste each of the URL's into Mosaic Maker. (3 columns, 3 rows)
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








3 comments:
What a cute post! I'll have to check Bri's too. And, your Spunky guy? I never would have guessed you had a little crush on the guy. :)
Yep, I know. I try to keep things private, you know, just between him and me. ;) I don't like to flaunt him in front of anyone... :D
Cute! It was pretty crazy some of the pictures that came up when I typed in the answers. :)
Post a Comment