My friend Melissa and I went to a midnight showing and then went back 3 more times yesterday, so we've seen it a total of 4 times -- so far... :) And even though the movie was not as good as the book (really, when are movies based on novels as good as the books?) it was awesome!!! We loved it, even though we were missing several parts of the book that were left out. We were glad to see some new things added too it and we were also happy to see how wonderfully the characters were portrayed. The actors did a great job! And we even have a new crush now... But more on that in a minute. ;)
Here we are in the theater -- just before our 4th viewing of the it! It was so fun to be surrounded by fellow Twilight lovers for an entire day! :D
And here are my ticket stubs just to prove that I really did spend 8 out of 18 hours watching Twilight. :P Not counting the trailers and the extra time sitting in the theater waiting for the movie to start. We did have to get there early for decent seats. And we got a wide variety of them, let me tell you!! I think we've seen it from every angle possible!! :D
And here is my show of support for My Spunk!! Jillen wrote on my arm a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was funny, so I took my marker to the theater with me and made sure to ink myself up, just in case anyone wondered where my loyalties lie. I may be Team Edward, but I'm smitten with someone else...
Rob and Kristen did such a great job as Edward and Bella!! Their chemistry on the screen really was as amazing as everyone said!
One of my favorite scenes of them was a little scene of them walking across the parking lot on the first morning that he drives her to school. She is a little uncomfortable because she thinks everyone is staring at them, which they are. This is the basic dialog -BELLA
Everyone’s staring.
EDWARD
Not that guy over -- yeah, he just looked.
Then he says something else and puts his arm around her while everyone watches in amazement. It's a light little scene that I loved!! Oh, and he has his sunglasses on through all of it, not like in this picture. So cute!! Another little scene that was great was when Bella was cleaning her truck and he tells her that he wants to take her to 'his place' to meet his family. He is just so happy and carefree, a total 180 from his mood at the beginning of the movie. It's great to see him happy...
And I gotta say, the kiss scene did not disappoint... It was great!! And I did not slide out of my seat even once! I think I had properly prepared myself before hand so I knew what to expect. But I did start to cry the first time we saw the piano scene... I love him at the piano...
Okay, I mentioned having a new crush. Now, it's not totally new. I have felt all along that if I didn't already have a crush on Edward then I would totally crush on Jasper. But it just feels weird to like him and his brother. :D After seeing this movie, I think I may not care anymore how weird it feels!! :P He had, literally, like 5 lines in the entire movie, but he stole the whole show!! He was so perfect as Jasper!!! And I'm not even gonna get into the hotness factor...
Melissa and I's favorite scene from the whole show (I'm pretty sure it's still this one anyway) was the baseball scene!!! It was AWESOME!!!!! And I just gotta say, Jasper with a bat -- genius!!! It upped his hot factor by about 200%, and he sure didn't need any improvement in that area!! :D I think that's why we have both decided we need to join Team Jasper!! What a cute boy!!! Yeah, and we won't even get into the southern accent, which is his normal accent. I think I may slide out of my seat now...
And I found this on YouTube... I have no idea how long it will stay there, so if it stops working then it might have been removed. You'll need to turn off my playlist, like always, but it's SO worth it!!! Obviously the quality is not great, but you can still see it. And you gotta make sure and see the part at 3:53 when Jasper says one of his 5 lines -- "Oh, I think we handle that!" Did I mention how awesome he is???
Don't get mad at me, I didn't tape it. I'm just remembering the scene that I saw 4 times in the theater so far, and enjoying the wonder of it. You really should see this movie... I know I will be again some time soon. :D
Ahh, now back to real life. How boring... But I do have New Moon to look forward to!!! Oh, the scene when he leaves her is gonna kill me!! But then he will be back, and that will make me cry too, I'm sure. And we should get a few more kissing scenes, so that's always good. This movie only had 2 kisses in it, but I swear I think the screen started smoldering... They were THAT good!!!


















2 comments:
Holy...baseball scene! Sigh!! I had more to say, but it slipped my mind when I saw the baseball scene! LOL
I remember! Carlisle saying, "Nice Kitty" to Rosalie! *giggle*
Post a Comment