Halloween... Well, it came way too quickly and now it's done. Yippee for a whole year before we have to do costumes again! (Wow, when did I get so grumpy...)
Jorden decided to be a robot. He thought up the costume on his own and he and Tim built it. I forgot about the spray paint drying time so the boxes didn't get painted, but Jorden didn't care. And he was the big hit of the night when we went Trick or Treating. People were stopping and pointing to him, commenting on how great it was and what a good idea he had. Some people were even taking pictures! He sure was excited!!
Jillen was Alice Cullen from the Twilight Books. She was super excited and even wore her costume to school so that she could show all of her friends. We had a good time finding the right clothes and fixing her hair. She sure looked cute!!
Jayden started out the night as a motorcycle rider, but after deciding to get his hair colored, he soon turned into a vampire, thanks to the extra sets of vampire teeth we had. I was just excited about the Spunk Hair!! I loved it!!!
Ahh, my little Robert Pattinson... :)
Jensen wanted to be a vampire too, but a girl one. She was sure excited! And it's probably a good thing that she wanted vampire teeth, especially since she's toothless!!
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








3 comments:
Spooky! I love the wild hair on the three younger kids, and I wouldn't be shocked to learn that even though his head was covered... Jorden probably had wild hair too. :) Great costumes! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween. :)
Pretty stinkin' great costumes! You got yerself some mighty-fine lookin' youngins there sis!
Of course...again...we ALL know they get it from their Aunt Rissy!
Happity Halloween!
Now I really feel like a dud--you got 4 dressed up and I didn't even get my 2 dressed up. I LOVE Jillen's haircut!!! SO CUTE! Everyone looked great. Did you and Tim dress up like last year? That was cute, I remember.
Post a Comment