Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reasons I Love Twilight - #18...

Reason # 18 Kristen Stewart!!

What can I say about Kristen Stewart??? She is amazing!! Every movie I have seen of hers is just great, and she is what makes it that way. She's only 18 but she has done some really great work. I am very excited to see her as Bella. She is capable of expressing so much just with her face - she doesn't even have to say anything. If you ever get a chance to see any of her movies you should check out these one for sure!!

Speak & In The Land of Women -- Really great!!!

She is always very relaxed and laid back - the best way to be!


She's such a pretty girl, Stephenie Meyer was a little worried about her playing Bella because of that -


This is a cool picture! I love this one!!


This is from a recent Empire magazine photo shoot.


Kristen with Robert at the MTV Movie Awards in June -


Kristen and Rob goofing around on the Empire photo shoot -


He sure does like her...

Aren't they pretty???

What a great cast!!! I can't wait!!!
That's it for now. Almost caught up!!

0 comments: