Reason # 4 – A Quote
This quote is one of the most famous from the Twilight series. It pretty much sums up the whole Edward and Bella relationship. People have this quote tattooed on themselves! I’m a huge fan, but I don’t know if I’d go that far. Maybe something else though…
This quote is heard in The Meadow scene, which we have yet to address – the scene that started off the whole Twilight craze. As Edward shows Bella what he really is, Bella shocks him by not being afraid or running away. She knows how crazy she is to stay with him and she finally understands how truly dangerous he is, especially to her because of the way her blood smells to him, but she loves him and she can’t leave. Neither can he and with that they finally realize the emotions that they are each feeling for one another.
“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…,” he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
“What a stupid lamb,” I sighed.
“What a sick, masochistic lion.” He stared into the shadowy forest for a long moment, and I wondered where his thoughts had taken him.
Ahh, that’s so sweet. And, as a side note, I really love the shirts that people have now with the pictures on them pertaining to this quote. So Cute!! They say –
(And if you haven’t read Breaking Dawn then you will find this spoilery… Sorry. :D )
Keep in mind these are pictures - Lion + Lamb = Loch Ness Monster
(Explanation - lion = Edward, lamb = Bella, Loch Ness Monster = Reneesme, or Nessie as Jacob nicknames her, who is Edward and Bella's daughter.)
So Funny!!!
Edward and Bella...

Edward and Bella again...


And the gorgeous picture I found last week that was taken when Rob and Kristen were in Rome a few weeks ago. When you see this picture up close you gotta see the eyelashes. Wow, so pretty!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment