Reason # 8 – A Quote
As Bella tries to figure out what Edward is, as she spends more and more time with him, as she sees him and listens to him, she begins to realize that ultimately she doesn’t care what he is. And after he saves her in Port Angeles and then they spend the evening together talking and expressing their feelings for one another, Bella realizes something –
“About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him – and I didn’t know how potent that part might be – that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
I think I speak for millions of women across the world when I say -- Yeah, me too…
I love this picture! It's from the scene in the movie where Edward reveals to Bella that he is, in fact, a vampire. Or maybe the better way to describe it is that bella guesses after he says to her - Say it. Out loud. SAY IT! Ahh, *swoon*!! He's almost in Angry Edward mode right there...
This is a picture of Rob and Kristen at a recent photo shoot for Vanity Fair. I think it is a good depiction of how Bella feels about Edward. He's on his own but she doesn't care -- she wants to be with him.
And here is another recent photo shoot with Rob and Kristen. This is an outtake from the new Entertainment Weekly magazine. Beautiful!!! And again, a good depiction of Bella's feelings towards Edward.
And Edward and Bella at the prom. Looks like maybe that thirst for her blood is finally gonna get the best of him...

He is so tortured, and yet it's her love that makes him almost human again. I love the way she looks at him in this picture. He looks away, drowning in his self-hatred, and she stares right into his eyes, seeing there what he can not see in himself.

Only a week left!!! I can hardly stand it!!! Oh, and if you wanna see the movie on opening day, I'd suggest buying your tickets NOW!! Places are selling out fast!! Don't say I didn't warn you...








2 comments:
Hey I saw this on evite and wanted to send it to my most Twilight obsessed friend. Enjoy! http://blog.evite.com/evite/2008/11/twilight-invite.html
Cute!! And I am surely obsessed!!! :D Do you have your tickets to see it yet? Me and Melissa will have seen it 4 times by 6:00 Friday evening... Seriously, obsessed!!! :D
Post a Comment