Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reasons I Love Twilight - #16...

Reason # 16 Quote!!

I love this quote, well the whole scene really. :)

“What is I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy?” He smiled playfully, but his eyes were impenetrable.
“Oh, I said, as several things he’d hinted fell suddenly into place. “I see.”
“Do you?” His face was abruptly severe, as if he were afraid that he’d accidentally said too much.
“You’re dangerous?” I guessed, my pulse quickening as I intuitively realized the truth of my own words. He was dangerous. He’d been trying to tell me that all along.
He just looked at me, eyes full of some emotion I couldn’t comprehend.
“But not bad,” I whispered, shaking me head. “No, I don’t believe that you’re bad.”
“You’re wrong.”

Here are pictures from this scene in the movie. Edward is trying to warn Bella -


But she's not buying it -


Seriously, could this be the face of a bad guy?


Really, could a bad guy have this jaw line?


Nope, I didn't think so. No one this beautiful could be bad... :)

Caught up, for the moment. After seeing the past 15 amazing Twilight related items, what could possibly be left??? Only more wonder and elation, that's for sure!!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! You got all caught up in one night! :) I sooo love Twilight! <3 Only a few more weeks....