Reason # 14 – A Quote
Another quote that I love. It’s so sweet; Edward always knows just the right thing to say. While Bella is in hiding with Alice and Jasper, Edward is hunting for James -- the vamp who is looking for Bella so that he can kill her. Bella is worried about Edward being hurt, while Edward is worried about Bella being hurt. Both of them are anxious to see each other again and when Edward calls to talk to Bella this is what they say –
“I miss you,” I whispered.
“I know, Bella. Believe me, I know. It’s like you’ve taken half my self away with you.”
“Come and get it, then,” I challenged.
“Soon, as soon as I possibly can. I will make you safe first.” His voice was hard.
“I love you,” I reminded him.
“Could you believe that, despite everything I’ve put you through, I love you, too?”
“Yes, I can, actually.”
“I’ll come for you soon.”
“I’ll be waiting.”
Here's a picture from the movie of the scene when Bella has to leave -
And some pictures showing how Edward wants to protect Bella -


They sure are pretty...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love Edward???
The next reason is good... Not too many girls can claim it!! :P
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment