Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reasons I Love Twilight - #17...

Reason # 17 Music!! The Twilight Soundtrack!!

It came out yesterday and it is AMAZING!!!!! I love it!! I pre-ordered it from Hot Topic and I was so excited to go pick it up!! It's well worth the wait!!!

Here's the picture from the cover -


And here are the songs on the CD. Lots of them are on my playlist at the bottom of this page so check them out!! The new Robert song is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to get it on my playlist!!!

Muse – Supermassive Black Hole
Paramore – Decode
The Black Ghosts – Full Moon
Linkin Park – Leave Out All The Rest
Mutemath – Spotlight (Twilight Mix)
Perry Farrell – Go All The Way (Into the Twilight)
Collective Soul – Tremble for My Beloved
Paramore – I Caught Myself
Blue Foundation – Eyes on Fire
Rob Pattinson – Never Think
Iron & Wine – Flightless Bird, American Mouth
Carter Burwell – Bella’s Lullaby

Here's Bella and Edward dancing at the prom, probably to Flightless Bird, American Mouth. Oh, I can't wait to see it...


Edward playing Bella's Lullaby... Oh, the hands on the piano!! I. CAN'T. WAIT.


And here are some pictures of Rob playing the guitar -

And Jackson playing his guitar, which is named Annabelle. I think that's what he named her. He said that she was a good girl and needed a good Southern Girl's name. But that their relationship will never work out because her parents don't like him. Did I mention how funny he is??? :)


What could be next???

0 comments: