Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A New Word & A New Cut...

E! On-Line has a new word to add to their Celebrity Addictionary. Any guesses what that might be??? Well, if I'm posting about it the you probably have a good guess! Here you go!!

Today's Celebrity Addictionary word of the day is Pattronize. You could look it up. It's a verb that means "to humor one's Twilight-obsessed friends" who are all gaga over grungy-hunk, sensitive-vampire-dude Robert Pattinson.

Hypothetically, we might be tempted to say something like "Twilight is a cheese-rageous bit of campy fluff designed to fleece tween girls of their allowance money." But because we're wary of raising the vamp ire of all the fanggirls out there, instead we say something like "It's a fun little preteen, chick-flick thrill ride." Did that sound Pattronizing? Oh, we didn't mean it that way.

Oh, My Spunk... Who'd have thought he would get his very own word someday! :) If you want to see the article for yourself you can go here --> http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b74432_addictionary_word_of_day_pattronize.html

They have lots of pretty pictures of him too... But I'll Pattronize you with one of my own!! :D




And we knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but it still came as a shock. My Spunk got a haircut. Seriously. Here he is out and about the other day, getting some large boxes and then trying to stuff them into his fancy new little Audi convertible. I guess time will tell if he actually bought a new car, especially since he seemed to love his old one so much. Maybe this one is just a loaner... I kind of like the thought of him driving around town in a falling apart BMW. :) He did say it makes him feel like "One of the people." :P Oh, he's goofy, but he's lookin' pretty darn good with this fancy new haircut!



Here's a little better shot showing just how short it is. Luckily it should be grown out enough by Spring that it won't affect his 'Edward do' when they start filming New Moon and Eclipse. Oh, the sunglasses and the scruffy beard are seriously killing me...



So, now that the hair is gone for a while I thought I would show you what I think is my favorite hair of his. It's from the middle of October when he was in Austin, Texas and also in Mexico. He was having a good hair week, that's for sure!! And I couldn't love it more!!! :D

At the Austin Film Festival promoting How to Be.


And in Mexico City for Twilight. Holy Hannah this picture is something else!! :)


I guess we won't be seeing this for a while. Although I'm sure he will still do it, especially when he's nervous. It seems to be a little habit of his... And I love it. :)


Ahhh, that's enough pretty for now. :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

He did go short! I almost don't even recognize him.

Brandi said...

I know!! I am torn... I really LOVE the Spunk Hair, as I call it, but I also really like the shorter hair. It makes him look a lot older, which is good for me!! :P But I'm such a sucker for longer hair... I guess I'll just enjoy the short hair for now because I know soon enough it will be grown out again. And then I'll enjoy that while I can. :) But I have a feeling he will keep it shorter whenever he can since people have gone so crazy over it and he doesn't want to do the whole "Your hair is your trademark" thing. :D

Oh, I just love him... :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, you commented on it back in December! LOL We across the Ocean seem to ALWAYS be a little bit behind on movie and celeb related news, eh! ;)
Mon