Wow!! 2009 already?? Here's what happened at our house just after midnight.
Out with the old...
(I gotta say I was sad to see the Lost calendar go)
And...
In with the new!!
(But I've been waiting since what, August? September? to put up my new Twilight one!! And it's so pretty!!! :) )
On a side note, we seem to have rang in the new year with a rather unwelcome visitor to our computer. Depending on how long he stays, and how comfy he gets in our hard drive, things may be kinda slow around here for a while. I'll do my best to keep things alive and moving, but surgery may be warranted before too long. Hopefully we can manage to save all the really important stuff, like pictures and music and school projects and the like.
I wonder, do you think Heavenly Father would forgive me if I killed the person who invented computer viruses? Would the courts consider that justifiable homicide?
Something to think about...
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








3 comments:
We had a virus on our computer once and we lost all of Landri's pictures when she was 0 to 6 months. Yeah I cried for a day I was so sad! I hope everything work out okay. By the way I love the calendar!
Yeah, we had one about 3 years ago and lost everything - pictures, music, all my school work (essays, reports, projects, everything!), plus it was right before Christmas and I had scanned in hundreds of pictures of the kids and made videos to music with them for our parents... Yeah those weeks of time I had spent were all gone. I cried too.
I got the calendar at Borders so if you want one you might check their store or on-line. And there are some countdown widgets for the New Moon movie at hisgoldneyes.com. They have a couple of different ones and are going to be doing more. I went with the cover of the book, but it was hard to pass up the Bella and Edward one. :)
So...I was just looking at your projects blog and I saw the Brookie Cookie thing for the first time. I don't know how I missed that. Anyway--so cute! Thanks for thinking of me when you see ice-cream and cookies. :) As long as there's enough for me--I always want to be thought of with those yummy treats!
Post a Comment