Did you just hear my screams of glee about 10 minutes ago???
NO?!?!?!
Well, maybe you were busy or had ear plugs in or something. Either way, my day just got a whole lot better! It looks like New Moon and How To Be have a little competition in the "Movies Brandi is Waiting Not So Patiently To See" category! Oh, I can't believe it's really happening!!! Want the details??? Go here and read for yourself!!!
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b79975_veronica_mars_movie_finally_in_works.html
Oh Veronica, how I have missed you!!! :)
A little season one --
Some season two --
And finally some season three --
Just so they know, if The CW helps out in ANY WAY with this movie, I just might be willing to forgive them for axing Veronica in the first place. But it had better be something really great if they want me to actually start watching their channel again. 2 years without it hasn't been too bad for me, I gotta say. :D
Well, you know what they say:
Veronica Mars, she's a marshmallow.
To find out more about this most awesome show go the the All Things Veronica... link on the side of the blog. It's pretty amazing!!!!
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment