Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun Fact #3...

This one isn't so much a fact about me as it is stuff I thought about today. Just some random thoughts that went through my mind at different points in the day.

* Does Wuthering Heights ever get any easier to read?
* Aren't any of these radio stations going to play my Kings of Leon song Sex on Fire today?
* How much do divorce lawyers cost and do you really need one?
* Did I just burn those brownies?
* Will my friend Jennifer drive by my house someday in the hearse she drives at work and let me take her picture?
* Is there enough milk left in the fridge for dinner?
* When can I paint my walls?
* Why is my house so cold?
* I wonder if I'm going to find a job?
* How much more laundry can I possible fold today?
* How much longer until 10 years from now?
* Am I completely crazy yet?

Interesting stuff huh? :D Just some odd things that went through my mind at some point today. And just think, these were pretty tame!! :P

Random Picture!!!

Here is my Jayden at 2 years old. It was late one night and the 3 big kids were in their beds and I was trying to take some pictures of Jensen who was about 2 months old. Jayden decided to come and help, so I got some pictures of him too. I'm actually glad I did. He had the cutest little curls in his hair back then. It made me so sad when we finally cut them off... :( Maybe that's why I always let his hair grow out long now, I'm hoping the curls will come back! Oh well, he sure was a cute little guy!! :)

Hopefully soon I can get the pictures from our exciting weekend uploaded onto the computer so that I can post them here. We had a pretty action packed weekend!! :D

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Kay...I thought I left a comment on this earlier. I must be losing my mind. What's new, huh? :) What a cute picture of Jayden! I sometimes forget that he's grown up a bit since then. It seems like he was that little like yesterday.