Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun Fact #2...

I don't watch much tv anymore.
Shocking, I know. I used to have a show every night that I wanted to watch but over the last few years that number had dropped dramatically. I think now there are only 2 or 3 shows that I HAVE to watch and maybe a couple more that I like to watch. I guess I'm just too busy plus I have other things I want to do when I get a free minute.
One show that I make sure to watch every week is The Big Bang Theory. It is Hil.Ar.I.Ous!!! I haven't laughed this hard at a TV show in a long time! If you haven't seen it, you should check it out. The character Sheldon is so great!! It's basically about 4 nerdy guys and their lives - how they try to meet girls, try to make friends, prove their theories about any number of things, and mainly just try to blend into society. At which they fail miserably! But it's so funny to watch!! It airs Monday nights on CBS at 7:00 pacific time. Right after it is How I Met Your Mother, which is also pretty great. Give it a whirl! I think you might just love it. I know I do!!! D



Random Picture!
I think I like this feature. Maybe I will keep doing it! :P
Little Jorden in Antie Bri's sunglasses. What a funny 4 year old he was! :D

0 comments: