So, I've been toying with an idea for a while now. In an effort to post a little more often, and with more random things, I decided to start posting Fun Facts about myself. Now keep in mind, these might be things I do, things I say, things I think, things people around me do, say, or think. Anything really. Some of them might make me appear to be a freak, some might make me seem endearing, others might make you think that you really don't know me as well as you think you do. Either way, this is going to be my little outlet so I hope you get a kick out of it. :D
Fun Fact #1 -
Whenever I am riding in a car and I see another car with only one headlight I instinctively say Perdiddle, kiss my hand, and smack it on the roof. Why, you might ask? I have no clue, other than my friends and I used to do it as teenagers and it must have stuck. I know, I'm strange. :P
Time for a random picture since I hate writing a post and not posting a picture!! :D
I was going through some pictures of Jensen the other day and I realized that I had forgotten how cute she as a little baby. Of course I think she is a beautiful girl now, but she was such a cute little thing, with her 'plug' constantly stuck in her mouth. :)
I can honestly say the only time I ever think about having any more kids is when I see a baby that looks like my babies looked (luckily I have only ever seen one) or when I see pictures of my kids when they were babies. Good thing I don't look at those pictures very often 'cause this baby factory is closed!! :P
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment