Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Need for New Moon...

I got to play with my PhotoShop today!! Oh, how I have missed it!! :P And as long as I save every few minutes I don't even have to worry too much about the computer freezing up and dying on me. :D So what did I make, you might ask... Well, I wanted something for the side of my blog that would feature one of my new favorite songs. There is a whole movement going on over it and I couldn't be more excited about it!

The sequel to Twilight is New Moon, and the movie starts filming in March and is due to be released in November. There is a songstress by the name of Hana Pestle who is a huge Twilight fan, and she wrote a song a few years ago that she thought would be perfect for the New Moon movie. I gotta say, I agree! And it appears I am not the only fan who does. The words express the feeling of the movie and all the emotions that Bella goes through when Edward leaves her. That's right, he leaves! How am I going to survive over half of the movie without seeing My Spunk??? :( But it will be worth it to see him come back, and you know he will. Plus there are a few ways that they can add him into the middle of the movie and still make us miss him. Anyway!!! This song is perfect for several of the scenes in the book, but the haunting music makes one scene stand out to me -- the scene in the middle of the book where Edward has been gone for over 6 months and Bella jumps off a cliff into the ocean. I'm not gonna tell you why, you will have to find out for yourself! :P This song is really beautiful and I even added it to my playlist -- it's the very last song, after all of My Spunk's songs. :) You should listen to it! You won't be sorry!!

So, here is my creation that will be on the side of my blog, under the countdown counter for the movie. I used the cover of the book and the words to the first verse of the song. Then I added a picture of Bella and Edward that is from an Entertainment Weekly article that they did in November. I just thought that it fit the mood of Bella being alone, searching for Edward, and him being right behind her without her knowing. And no, when he leaves her in the book he doesn't keep tabs on her. He is just gone... Heartbreaking, I know! It's almost a crime to have so much pretty and not see him for 2 solid hours. But he will be back and present the whole time in Eclipse so at least we have that to look forward to!! :D

Here's a link to the MySpace page that Hana created for her song, in case you're interested! http://www.myspace.com/NEEDFORNEWMOON

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey, hey! So, I keep wanting to leave comments, but it's so hard when I'm holding 2 gals on my lap. Anyway...I love that you're doing fun facts about yourself. I also do the per-diddle thing. I feel like I'll have bad luck if I miss doing one or something. :) And, I haven't heard of that new T.V. show. I'll have to watch for it. I've been so into the HG channel lately with remodeling/redecorating homes. It's so fun to see all the ideas that people have.