Tonight was Arts and Academics Night at the kids school. It's a chance for parents to come and see some of the things that their kids have been working on during the year and also for awards to be given out. None of our kids got any awards for anything (Yeah, I don't really encourage all the extra work that has to go into earning those things. I know, bad mom.) so we just got to go to their classrooms and let them show us their stuff!! Good times...
Here is Jillen in her class room. This is her desk. I only wish her bedroom was this clean. :D
Here she is showing us the 2 drawings that she did. The top one is a flag (I can't remember what she said it was a flag of. Bad mom, remember???) and the bottom one is of George Washington. She did a state report on Washington state so maybe these are for that.
Here she is at her desk again. As cute as she is, I think the best part of this is Jorden checking to see if he can still fit into the desks, you know, since he's a big junior high kid now. :D


And here he is at his desk. Seriously, why can't they keep their rooms as clean as their desks? Oh right, bad mom. :P

And here he is showing us his charcoal drawings of pots. I think he did a pretty good job!! Shading is not an easy thing to do. He was proud of them. :)

And here is our little Jensen in her classroom. This is her picture telling what she wants to be when she grows up. She didn't finish coloring it, but she didn't care. She says she wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up. Huh, wonder where that came from... :D












1 comments:
I'm glad you took pictures so we could all see. I miss those days at the school. And you are not a bad mom! They all look pretty creative to me.
Post a Comment