Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo Funnies...

*Reminder*
If you want to listen to this video make sure to turn off the music playlist at the bottom of the page. It's a big round button with the pause sign on it. :)

In honor of Cinco de Mayo, and because I can't find the comedy routine I was REALLY wanting where they describe how Cinco de Mayo became a holiday, I thought I'd post this. It's pretty funny!! Hope you have a good laugh!! :D

And if any of you know the comedy routine I'm talking about, the one where they ask the Mexican workers what day they want for a holiday and they pick December 25th and January 1st and some others before finally saying May the 5th, let me know. I love that one but I can't remember who did it! :( It's so funny, especially when the bosses ask the workers what name they want the holiday to have and they think for a minute before finally saying, "...Cinco de Mayo!" :D Hilarious!!!!! :D

0 comments: