Today is the day.
It's taken me almost 5 years.
But I did it.
So, I should be more excited about it, right?


Just think, in less time than that I will be going to his graduation...
Okay, NOW I feel old. :)
Hopefully lots of wild and crazy graduation pictures will follow.
With the friends I have, I know they won't be too tame... :D








4 comments:
First off...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! Second, Elliott was asking me what degree you were getting and I wasn't too sure. I remember you talking about a 3rd or 4th year certificate with a degree or something... ? Was that from before or now? Regardless--how exciting to be finished and to get to apply all your hard work and studying. Way to go! Do you have any leads yet for a job? I keep hoping that one guy will call--the one with all the incredible experience. Anyway--thirdly (I don't believe that's a word, but I'm using it.) Jorden looks SO cute/handsome (whatever the kids are calling it nowadays) in that picture! Love it! And, lastly, did Jensen get her present from us in the mail? It should have gotten there Monday--but I messed up on your address and had scribbles all over--so, I'm hoping it got there. Well, have a BLAST tonight! Love you!
Congrats Brandi! We couldn't be more proud of you! As if it isn't enough that you managed to juggle school, kids, a husband, and all the other "Mom Duties," but you always got awesome grades too! Way to go! :)
and I didn't even think about Jorden being that close to graduating until you mentioned it. AAHH! Crazy! I'm gonna feel REALLY old then! I just can't imagine him driving and dating even!
Yay! Congrats! Doesn't it feel great to be done? Don't worry I was on the 5+ year track too. It feels kind of weird for me to not be in school anymore though.
Anyway, wish we could've been there for your graduation! Congrats again!
Wow! You did it! Congrats! Im not great at this blog thing..but I love reading yours. Give me tips. Your family has grown so much! Have a great day!
Post a Comment