Pictures from the big night!! :)
Tim really was there, we just didn't to meet up afterwards -- there were SO many people!! :D
My cap was over the whole thing by the end. It took itself off. I forgot how horrible those things can be... :P
I didn't get any pictures with my favorite instructors, Sally and CJ, but I did see them and hug them.
And all of my friends split off to find their own families, so I didn't even get any pictures with them either. :(
Hopefully we will get together again soon and fix that. ;)
Here I am -- the graduate!!!
Me and the kids. I don't know how excited they were to sit through a 2 hour ceremony, plus the hour before it started, but they were good and tired when we finally got home at midnight. :D
Me, the kids, and my parents.
Me and my best friend, Melissa.
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








2 comments:
You should have done a close up of the shoes! :) That's a cute picture of you and Melissa, bytheway!
So proud of you!
Love,
Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment