Today my sweet little brown eyed baby turns 7.
Where did those 7 years go? :(
It's just gonna get harder for me from here on out, isn't it?
Happy Birthday Jensen!!!
I think I'll try and find some different pictures, maybe a few that I haven't used before.
If I can see straight through all the tears of sadness that is... :)
Miss Jensen in her first picture --
At 1 month old, with Jillen, Jayden, and Jorden --
2 months old --
At about 3 months old, with Jillen, Jayden, and Jorden -- It's always funny to me how, looking back, I can see the kids personalities in different pictures. In this one we have Jorden, who had scraped up his face but isn't worried about it; Jillen who is happy and a-okay; Jayden who is being a little devious, like he always is; and Jensen who is just not having it! Pretty typical of how they are now! :D
Jensen and her 1st birthday!!
Jensen and her Plug. Most of the pictures I have of her during her first year of life have this plug or one of it's siblings since she went through about 10 of them. But she sure did love them!!
Jensen and Jayden hiding in a drawer. Again, with the plug --
Jensen at 1 year old --
Jensen on her 2nd birthday --
Jensen and her big, brown eyes. This was at Blake's wedding reception. I remember we went into the kitchen for something and there was a woman and her daughter there. As we walked in she said, "Oh, she's co cute!" I said thanks and then the woman asked what her name was. When I told her, "It's Jensen," the woman gasped and then said, "Oh my goodness, now she's even cuter!!" I guess I did good on her name, huh? :P
Jensen on her 3rd birthday. The dress she wore that day had already come off because she didn't want to get it dirty with all the cake and ice cream she wanted to eat. :D
Jensen and the kids on Mother's Day 2005 --
Jensen on Christmas 2005 driving her new little car in the backyard --
Jensen -- 3 years old --
Jensen and Jillen on Jensen's 4th birthday --
Jensen at the zoo on her Kindergarten field trip --
Jensen after her first real haircut -- Spring 2008 --
Jensen and her Uncle Beau -- Spring 2008 --
Jensen ready for her Spring Sing this week --

Want to know what Jensen loves? Here you go!! This is the poster that she had to take for school when she was Star Student for a week. It had to show all the things she loves plus pictures of her and her family. She was pretty excited to make it!! It's supposed to be her wearing a dress covered in all of her favorite things. And then with pictures of her and us all around it.










6 comments:
Your kids look so cute! I wish I had kids this cute! (any kids would do though)
Thanks! They are usually pretty sweet. I figure at this point, I'll keep them. :D
Oh...our little Jensen...she really is a gorgeous little brown-eyed girl. She's the reason I decided to keep Ellee--with her brown eyes. I figured they can still be cute. :) I hope Jensen had a Happy Birthday. Like normal, her card will be late. Sorry!
Awww... our sweet baby Jensy is 7!?!? No way! I feel older and older every time one of your kids has a birthday. :) We love that little Jensen so much! She's such a sweet and funny girl. It's been fun watching Britt fall in love with her (and all of his cousins). Happy happy birthday Jensen!
Brooke, I know! I remember mom saying that dad had once said he never thought he could love anyone who didn't have blue eyes, but then he met Jensen and found out he was wrong. I thought that was so sweet. :)
And Bri, don't remind me... I feel so old now. I was watching a Taylor Swift music video and it had video of her as a baby with her mom and I thought 'I remember how that was with my kids! It seems like SO long ago!' I don't feel old but apparently, by the size of my kids, I'm getting there quick! :D
What a cute girl! They're all growing up too fast. And I gotta say, that picture with her uncle Beau...well he's just a good-looking guy!!! Happy Birthday Jensen!!!
Post a Comment