200 DAYS PEOPLE!!!
200 DAYS!!!!!

In honor of the New Moon movie that is currently filming in Vancouver, Canada, and soon to be in Italy, I thought I'd share some of the amazing fan art that Twilight fans have made. If you want more you can find about 80 of these mock movie posters at -- http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=440
Enjoy!!!
In case you don't know, in this story Edward leaves Bella in an effort to protect her and make her safe from the danger his lifestyle poses to her. Needless to say, she doesn't take it very well. But she does make friends with Jacob, who has secrets of his own.
Are they really just friends, or is there something more?
I love this one. And it's got one of the last things Edward says to Bella before he leaves --
It will be as if I never existed.

And this one...
I had to add this one because it has Jane, one of the ruling vampires, in it. She is being played by Dakota Fanning. I'm pretty excited for that!!!
Let's just say Bella takes up what Alice refers to as Extreme Sports when she jumps off a cliff. I can't wait for this scene in the movie!!!

He's pretty...
200 DAYS!!!!!
I Can't Wait!!!!!















0 comments:
Post a Comment