Here are the results of Jensen's birthday.
She wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles. Well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad. :D I didn't have any chocolate sprinkles but I did have red sugar sprinkles and chocolate chips, so we made due.

The birthday girl...

Oh, they love that their mom MAKES them take a picture before they get any cake. :D
I'm so mean... :P Jorden was spending the night with his cousin, so he missed out on the birthday fun. Poor guy. Good thing we have 4 birthdays next month to make up for it!! :D

So much fire...

We were surprised the smoke detector didn't go off! :D

Finally, CAKE!!! And Ice Cream!! Score!!!

Ahhh, Jayden thinks he's so tough. Little does he know he's actually signing I Love You.
See, he does love me!! :D

Yeah, this picture ought to keep the boys away in a few years. :)

She's so toothless, it's a wonder she's able to chew all that cake! :D

And after an hour of birthday shopping at the store, this is what she picked out.
This is ALL she picked out.
I think the store needs to get a bigger selection of dinosaur and bug toys.

Happy Birthday Baby!!! :)
Your Momma Loves You!!!








2 comments:
She's 7 already?! I can't believe it.
I know, me either... :(
Post a Comment