Fun Fact #7...
I eat Bubble Gum
Not chew. Eat.
I have done it for as long as I can remember.
I just tastes really good, and if you chew it then the flavor goes away.
That seems like such a waste to me.
And don't give me the crap about it staying in you for 7 years.
Not true.
I've changed too many diapers in my lifetime, I know it comes right out.
It might take 7 years to digest, but it can't stay in your body that long.
Trust me, I know.
I only eat the good, fruity tasting flavors, not ones like mint, cinnamon, etc.
My latest addiction has been Dubble Bubble Easter Egg shaped gum, like the ones in the picture.
They are good.
I'm finishing my 4th bag.
Good thing Easter is over...
Random Picture --
One day Jensen had been sitting at the kitchen table, busily working with a fury on something. I didn't pay much attention until Tim called me in to show me what he had come across. Apparently she likes things separated. And color coordinated. Tim says this is my fault.
No guessing who her mother is...
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








3 comments:
I always think of you eating gum...so weird. I can't make myself swallow it--I'm afraid of what will happen to me if I do or something. :) I also always think of you when I eat Jolly Ranchers cuz I know you bite them up and those are HARD little candies. I just don't know how you do it. :)
Ya I changed those gum diapers too when I was basbysitting as a teenager so I know you are telling the truth about it! I usually can't get myself to swallow gum though. I justy throw it out when the flavor is gone. I think that those aadds on TV for gum that is supposed to have the flavor last incredibly long are a bunch of crap! The flavor needs to last longer than it does even in those ones! LOL!
How funny! I never knew you swallowed your gum. That makes me think of Razzles! Remember those? They were the only kind of "gum" I could bring myself to swallow. :)
Jensen cracks me up! She and Britt must have the same organizational mind or something. He's always doing those kinds of things. Funny kids!
Post a Comment