Fun Fact #6 --
I don't like Cookies dunked in Milk.
Seriously, EWWWW!!!! Gross!!!!
I'm not a big fan of milk to begin with, but why ruin a perfectly good cookie by getting it all soggy?
Oh, and Chocolate Chip Cookies are not all that... There are WAY better cookies out there. ;)
Random Picture
A big congrats goes out to Carrie Underwood today!!! She won Entertainer of the Year last night at the Academy of Country Music Awards. We were so excited for her!! We love her and think she's made of all kinds of awesome!!
Yay Carrie!!!!!
And how glad am I that she dethroned Kenny Chesney? :D Maybe now he will go find a shirt that has actual SLEEVES on it!! :P








3 comments:
I love cookies dunked in milk, but my husband thinks that's gross! He's like you he doesn't really do milk unless it's straight from a cow and still warm. I think that is nasty! Milk has to be cold and pasturized! I like lots of kinds of cookies, you are right chocolate chip isn't the only cookie out there!
Ok, this is where i draw the line on this post thing. Now you have done it. I am sitting at work and got a few mins to rest and thought I would just see what my lovely wife had posted lately.
WHAT DO I FIND!!!! A milk and cookie bash!!!!
Milk and cookies are american as apple pie, there is nothing better than sitting down with the kids and eating cookies and milk.
Not only is that good but peanut butter sandwich and milk are good to and i don't care what you say every one know this!!!
I can take all the twlight stuff, but when you start bashing milk and cookies i have to draw the line. __________________!!!!!
This country is in trouble if we can't eat cookies and milk...
tw
:)
And yet you stay married to me. :) Oh, did I mention, I don't like Peanut Butter Cookies either??? :P
Post a Comment