Fun Fact #5 --
I have really long fingernails.
I always have, I probably always will.
And they're real, natural, they just grow this way.
Ahh, good genetics pay off yet again. :)
Random Picture --
Want to know what I did yesterday afternoon? Yeah, I didn't think you really did but too bad, I'm gonna tell you anyway. :) I cleaned out underneath my sofa's. It was scary, I thought for a few minutes that I might not make it out alive, but I managed to survive. And now I realize that I need to clean the carpets again since the carpet under the couch is a different color than the carpet I can actually see. But it's sure pretty under there. Too bad no one can see it...
Oh joy for early outs at school... The kids got home at 2pm, right in the middle of my planned afternoon cleaning session. So much for that. At least I have some songs from My Spunk to keep me company and drown out the sound of children fighting, I mean playing, in the house since apparently they will blow away outside due to all the wind. Remember when your parents used to tell you about walking to school in 2 feet of snow, uphill both ways? Well, when I tell my kids that I played outside in hurricane strength winds and lived to tell the tale it's true!! Anyone who's ever been to Snowflake in the Spring can attest to that. :D
At least I get to make them listen to My Spunk too, which they don't seem to enjoy all that much. What is wrong with these children? How could you not love the music coming out of My Spunk??? I mean, just look at him playing his guitar in the movie How To Be, which comes out on the 29th of this month. Seriously, talent oozing from every pore!!! :)
Um, the hands... Oh, he's pretty wonderful...









0 comments:
Post a Comment