Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Brookie Cookie!!!

I've said it before, and I know I will say it again -- when it comes to sisters, I lucked out. I got the best ones ever!! They are both so sweet and good and I love them so much!! How excited am I that today one if them had a birthday!!! And to make things even better, my computer and scanner are working great, so it's back to the regular birthday blog entry, with pictures galore!!!

Sorry Brooke. I post because I love. Yeah, that's it... :P

Someone is having a birthday? No, you don't say!!!


Here she is, little Baby Brooke... Only 2 days old.


Brooke's first Christmas...


Already a fancy dresser...


Super Cute!!!


Simply Go'geous Dah'ling... And now we know where Ellee gets her style. ;)


A little Pinecone Princess. I tried to redo this shot once with Jillen and it didn't even come close to working out. Brooke just has the skills with nature...



Now for some shots of me and Brooke together... Sweet, I know. :)

Me and Brooke in 1982


Again in 1982


1982 was a good year... :D


Us with Jayden in 2001



Us at Brooke's Wedding in 2004


Now I think I will do something a little different. I am going to highlight the many different sides of Brooke. Some of you may not realize how many talents she has. She is amazing, that's for sure!! (I won't put dates on most of these because, well, I don't know a lot of them. I would be just guessing.)

We'll start off with an easy one --
Mother and Wife Brooke
Brooke with Elliott and Ellee & Emelyn - Jan. 09


And here we go... (Remember, I post because I love. Just keep repeating that to yourself Brooke. :P )
Crazy Hair Brooke

Driver Brooke (featuring Brianna and Brett)
Skiing Brooke
Horsey Brooke (featuring Jillen and Jayden)
Cleaner Brooke (featuring Brett)
Slightly Worried About The Fashion Sense of her Older Brother Brooke (featuring Beau)
Sleeping Brooke (featuring Brianna and Belle, the dog)
Baking Brooke (featuring Brett) I just have to add, the fact that Brooke baked awesome chocolate chip cookies is one of the reasons Tim decided to marry me. He claims it's not, but I know the truth. He was devastated when Brooke went away to college and then onto a mission because he knew he wouldn't be getting any more cookies from her. :D
Hot Pants Wearing Brooke (featuring Tiffany Terror Kitchen)
Dancing Hobo Brooke (It was Halloween. She didn't just dress up like this to go out on a Saturday night. :P )
Trick or Treating Brooke (still featuring Tiffany)
Sassy Brooke
And, in one of her favorite roles ever --
Aunt Brooke!!!
Brooke with Jorden


Brooke with Jillen
Brooke with Jayden
Brooke with Jensen


We Love You Brooke!!!
We hope you had a great birthday!!!

3 comments:

granny said...

That's a wonderful post Brandi! I've been looking forward to this all day. I'm glad you did it. I'm so glad you are talented with these birthday posts, keep them up. Love you! Mom

Brooke said...

I've got to admit--I checked your blog yesterday in nervousness realizing you had access to so many pictures, but you hadn't put this on yet. So, I thought maybe I had escaped the humiliation that is Brandi's birthday posts. But, alas...I am red-faced again! :) You are so sweet with all your thoughtfulness. Thank you for the sweet birthday post! I also feel REALLY lucky to have such awesome sisters. I sure love you! Thanks again...I think... :) Some of those pictures had finally been deleted out of my mind, but now they're engraved in there again--scary!

Anonymous said...

CAN'T... STOP... LAUGHING!! :) Those pictures are PRICELESS! What a fun time. I particularly enjoyed the "dancing hobo" and "hot pants" photos. We were such nerds! I'm sure Tiffany will enjoy those too. :) What a great birthday tribute, Brandi! You do the best job at these! (and Brooke's right, you are a fabulous sister!)