Bri got me, but I do love these little things. :D
8 TV Shows I watch
1. Friday Night Lights
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. Lost
4. The Amazing Race
5. ALIAS
6. Dollhouse
7. American Idol
8. Roswell
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Drove kids to school
2. Talked to Tim during lunch
3. Read some Twilight fan fic
4. Played Pet Society on Facebook :D
5. Did laundry
6. Watched The Big Bang Theory
7. Fixed Easter dinner
8. Read some more Twilight fan fic (It's seriously so good, I'm addicted!! :P )
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Matta's
2. Cousins Subs
3. Subway
4. Panda Express
5. Paradise Bakery
6. Happy Food
7. Trapper's
8. My Mom's Kitchen??? :P
8 Things I Am Looking Forward to
1. Reading more Twilight fan fic :D
2. Graduating from college
3. Jensen's birthday
4. The Kings of Leon concert that I'm not going to :(
5. The next rain and thunder storm
6. Getting Jayden's prescription from his doctors office since it's in the mall and there is a Paradise Bakery with cookies calling my name...
7. The New Moon movie!!!!! :)
8. The Eclipse movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
8 Things on My Wish List
1. A job
2. Friday Night Lights season 3 dvd's
3. A strawberry pie for my birthday
4. New sandals that I actually LIKE
5. Cute black dress shoes
6. Paint for my walls
7. A dishwasher that actually washes the dishes
8. Kings of Leon concert tickets :D
8 Things on My To Do List
1. Dishes
2. Laundry
3. Find an internship
4. Register for my internship
5. Pick up kids from school
6. Go grocery shopping
7. Clean my kids bedrooms
8. Post Easter pictures on my blog
8 People I Tag
Melissa
Jennifer
Nicole
Kelly
Blake & Laurissa
Chalice
Rachelle
Stephanie
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








4 comments:
Your Mom's kitchen? Are you kidding me...maybe it was the chili and rice? Potato salad? Strawberry Danish Dessert?
All of the above. :D Although I think I actually favored the ChiliMac over the Chili n Rice. But that was good too. ;)
I almost said chili mac! That got me hungry so I made a strawberry danish dessert today. To bad you're not here!
Yeah! I can read your blog again...I was missin' the Whitmers with no Internet! The kids' hair looks GREAT! I need to learn how to do that. What a useful talent! And--Mom's danish is pretty magical--as long as there's no nuts in the crust...that just ruins a good dessert. :)
Post a Comment