Well, somehow that big bunny found his way into our house again this year. I really should find out who gave him a key or change the locks or something. But the kids seem to enjoy it, and he does leave candy...
Here is the scene of the crime. As you can see, there were little plastic eggs everywhere, some placed so high that only Jorden could reach them.
And as if the eggs weren't enough, he left stuff on the the couch. Man, and I just had the kids clean the living room the night before too...
Here's a closer look at the stash left on the couch.
After dealing with the shocking egg deposits all over our house, we were off to church, where I was told by one of the little boys in my Primary class that I am 'cute' and 'pretty.' When I told him thank you and that he was very handsome he told me, "No, I'm cute...but you're cute too." Uh oh, I think Tim's got some competition. But if that gets him to come help me on the days my teaching partner is gone, then so be it!! :P
Then we headed over to my Aunt Micki's house for a little fun with the Loe family. All of the kids found ways to entertain themselves.
Jensen found a Rubix Cube --
And she taught Britt (my sister Brianna's little boy) how to golf --
Jayden found some old pin ball machines that used to belong to my Grandpa Loe --
Jillen and Jorden found the pool --
And Jorden, Jayden, and My Dad found another kind of pool --
Britt roped my Uncle Rob into coloring with him --
And we all got to enjoy little Marnie, Brianna's new little baby. What a sweetie!!!
Me and Marnie, or should I say Marnie and Me... :P
Marnie and My Dad --
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago









5 comments:
Looks fun! And I LOVE your new furniture!! :)
Me Too!! Thanks Brooke!! :D It's Brooke's old furniture, and since she wanted to get some new stuff she gave it to us. Now my sofa's match again!! :P
We had so much fun visiting with you guys! It's so nice for Britt to have such fun cousins to play with. and Marnie never complains about having someone new to hold her. :)
It looks like the bunny left some great stuff for your kids too. Britt never got to do an official egg-hunt this year. We had to get up too early and apparently the Easter Bunny doesn't show up before 7. :) Funny, Mom used to tell us that same thing!
I may of said that about the Easter Bunny..but it seems to me that he always showed!
The furniture does look awesome!! And, wow! There must be a different Easter Bunny that comes to Colorado--cuz we got ripped off! :) Good thing Ellee doesn't know the difference yet. I loved all the pics from the family get-together--except it made me even more bummed that I don't live close enough to go to things like that anymore.
Post a Comment