Last night was the kids Spring Sing school music concert. It's always fun, getting everyone dressed up on a week night...rushing to get to the forever far away high school before the concert starts...battling for a parking space...searching endlessly for a seat in the auditorium that is clearly too small for all the family members the kindergarten kids have invited...having to buy dinner since the concert starts at our normal dinner time and gets done not too long before the kids need to go to bed. Oh, I'm sure I'll look back on these days, someday, with fond memories. Until then, at least the kids looked great! :D
Here are my cute little singers...
Jayden sure is a handsome little guy...
And my baby, Jensen, who will be 7 on Friday... :(
My two cute girls, with matching dresses and fancy shoes... (Jillen LOVES these shoes!! Tim finally noticed them last night as she was walking on stage. All he said was, "I don't like those shoes." When I asked why, he didn't respond, so I said, "Is it because they make her look so grown up?" He sighed and said, "Yeah." Ah, what a cute dad. :D )

And the version without. Isn't she pretty...











5 comments:
I like these shoes! I want them too!
ONe of these days I want to go hear them sing in their program! Everyone looked good though, and looked like they had fun. I really like those shoes, where did you get them?
Payless. I looked at Wal-Mart and Target over the last few months but never found anything. Payless had these ones and they also had the ones like Jillen has, but I didn't want to copy her. :) I thought these were cute, and I like them because they have a heel, but it's not too high, and the heel is a little wider, not so pointy at the bottom. Less chance of me killing myself in them. :D
Lookin sharp! Maybe Jillen can borrow Jayden's gloves to go with those shoes!!!
What adorable kiddies you have!
Post a Comment