So the summer's end is finally here! Actually, it kinda feels like the summer just got started! But I know the kids are excited to have something different to do than be stuck in the house all day, fighting. And I gotta admit, I'm glad to have them spending some time with other people. They seem to like each other a little better if they're only together for a few hours at the end of the day. :) Plus the house is so quiet... Kinda creepy! :P
A couple of weeks ago we went over to our friends house for a bar-b-que and to let the kids swim. We all had a really fun time! The kids loved swimming and playing with Abby and Heber and we enjoyed getting to talk to Kent and Julie, too. They are sure a fun family and really good friends to us. Thanks for having us over!! :)
Here's Jorden swimming -
And Jayden, smiling and happy -
Jensen loved the diving board, but only with her floaty ring on! :P
Jillen had a lot of fun playing with Abby and going on the slide -
Jorden's big splash!
All the kids having fun -
Here's some proof of the boringness that overtook our house for the last 2 weeks of summer break. :)
Jayden with his long hair. It's a good thing that Tim is always wanting to get the boys hair cut because if it was left up to me then this would be short for them! I sure do love their hair longer... :P
And here is Jensen at the computer -- the only place she wanted to play all summer!
Jillen is surely up to something...but that's nothing new!
And since Jorden couldn't get comfy in a regular chair he figured out a new way for him to play his computer games. Silly boy!! :D
So long summer!! We hardly knew ya!! :D
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








3 comments:
Okay, Britt is seriously jealous of Jensen's floaty ring! He says, "mom! me want one those! See! Densen have one!" I wish our pool was still open...
I need some friends with a cool pool who enjoy throwing barbecue parties!
Oh, the long days of summer, what do we do without a pool?! We have to substitute by visiting family and friends pools:) Looks like fun!
Post a Comment