Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Only One Word...

My sister Brooke tagged me with a new game. I haven't seen this one before -- I'm thinking this will be a little difficult for me.

The Rules: Answer the questions using only ONE WORD.

Then tag four others. I'm going to tag - Jennifer, Melissa, Nicole, and Stephanie.

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your significant other? Tim
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Wonderful
5. Your father? Caring
6. Your favorite thing? Twilight (today anyway!)
7. Your dream last night? Unknown (I never remember them, except that I have been dreaming about Twilight a lot lately...)
8 Your favorite drink? Vanilla Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? Happy
10. The room you’re in? Family Room
11. Your hobby? Obsessions
12. Your fear? Heights
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
14. What you’re not? Energetic
15. Muffins? Okay
16. One of your wish list items? Midnight Sun... :(
17. Where you grew up? Snowflake
18. The last thing you did? Read
19. What are you wearing? Mom Uniform
20. Favorite gadget? MP3 Player
21. Your pets? Dogs
22. Your computer? Requirement
23. Your mood? Sleepy
24. Missing someone? Sure
25. Your car? Silver
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Favorite store? Wal-Mart
28. Like someone? Yep...
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? Wednesday???

I know some of these are more than one word but I figured it would be okay as long as it was a name of something, like family room or MP3 player. ;) Gee, that was hard!! :D

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey--you did better than me with only using one word! :) I guess I'm just a chatter box. And, that's funny with the wrestling video cuz I was kind of wondering what you would have been looking at to just stumble upon that video. I was thinking, "Hmmm...I didn't know Brandi was such an avid fan of wrestling moves, but it is a pretty cool move..." That Jorden! :)

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Nice work Brandles.

Maybe Reesee and I can play. I always like challenges like this:)

We love all y'all:)

Talk at ya soon.