Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bloggin' Link List Tag...

Another tag game!! I haven't seen this one either, so it should be fun! :D Sven and Olga tagged me, so here we go!!

1. When did you meet the 1st person on your list? I met the first person on my list, Jorden, on February 27, 1995 at 2:42pm. He wasn't very cute at the time, but after a bath he was all cleaned up and smelling all babyish. I've been in love ever since! :D

2. What do you like about the 3rd and 4th people on your list? What I like about the 3rd person, Brooke, is that she is a sweet, thoughtful girl who is so much fun to talk to! I love spending time with her and just jabbering on about nothing at all! And Elliott has always been so at ease with our family - I really love that about him! He seems to get along with everyone and he's always fun to spend time with. And the 4th person, Brianna, is so spunky and cool! I love that she has always been such a sweet sister and so much fun with my kids. And Justin is so quiet and laid back. Yet he can be hilarious and a total rockstar. :)

3.What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list? The thing that I like best about Sven (Blake) is that he is so kind and giving. He is always trying to help others and he knows just about everything! And Olga (Laurissa) is just the best sister in law ever! Of course, she's my only sister in law from my family so far, but I can't imagine any other girls coming close to her wonderfulness! She is so fun to be with and so sweet, we are sure glad to have her in our family!! And John is one of my favorite brother in laws and Tim's closest brother. We don't get to see him often but when we do he is always fun to be with. And his wife Brandy is awesome just because of her name, if nothing else! :D But there is plenty more about her that is amazing! She is always so fun to talk to and she's such a great mom to all of her little kids -- so much braver than I would be! :)

4. How long have you known the 9th person on your list? I have known the 9th person on my list, Jennifer, since probably sometime in 1993. I am sure that I met her and all of her family before Tim and I got married, but I can't remember when. I do remember her being at our wedding, in October of 1993, so officially I will go with that - 15 years! And I first met her husband Sean in the summer of 2001, I think. It seems like he was at a wedding reception at her parents house. I could be wrong, but I think it was then.

5. What impresses you about the 12th and 13th people on your list? The 12th people, Brian and Paula, impress me because they always make the best desserts and then post the pictures on their blog. I am always so hungry afterwards! :D And since the 13th link is actually a family link, I will move to the 14th. Jennifer... What can I say about Jennifer... I'm sure you know how much I love her, afterall, she is the one who hooked me on Twilight! :D The thing that impresses me about Jennifer is that she is so brave and doesn't seem afraid to try anything! She loves exotic foods and she even went to school to be a mortician - how cool is that?!?! She's just the best!! And her hubby Burt is super cool too and always gave the best, funnest Pack Meetings when he was the Cub Scout Master. The boys loved him!!

6. What is a memory of the 16th person on your list? Melissa... Only one memory?!?! I guess I will go with this -- I remember as a teenager every time I had a boyfriend, which was only a couple of times, she was the first person to stick up for me and tell the boy how great and wonderful I was and that he had better appreciate that. I always thought it was funny because I didn't think of myself that way, but it made me feel good to think that my friends did. :) And her husband Chander, I remember him volunteering to watch all of my kids plus he and Melissa's daughter so that Melissa and I could go check on a friend and then go out to lunch. How sweet is that?! Melissa found a pretty great guy!

7. Something nice about the last person on your list. The last person on my list is my friend Rachelle. One nice thing that I always remember about her is after I met her we became fast friends and would spend hours on the phone everyday! We both had little kids so it was nice to have someone to talk to about all the crazy thing they were doing. And her husband, Kent, was always so nice about our extended phone conversations. I don't remember him ever complaining, at least not that I heard about. :D

Now I tag Melissa, Jennifer, Nicole, & Jenn.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh...thanks for the sweet comments! I'll have to tell Elliott too. :) This was a fun post to read.

Pooh's Pics said...

OH NO! I only have 3 people on my list and they're all family! I'll have to add some friends before I play.

Hmm....maybe I'll have to GET some friends before I can add them? :D

Anyone up for alligator?!
Jenn