Ahhh, the joys of being poor! :D Since we didn't do anything fun or exciting for Labor Day weekend, even though Tim took the week off to use up some of his vacation time, we decided to get out of the house for a little while on Monday and do something with the kids. We went and picked up my Twilight calendar, which is only available from one book store, and both of their Mesa branches were sold out and didn't know if they would get anymore, in Tempe (:D) and then decided to stop by The Bass Pro Shop on the way home and walk around. As we were walking through the store it hit me -- most of the people there that were wearing camo clothes probably did it specifically because they would be there that day. Not Jayden! He was in full camo, and that's just his normal everyday clothes! Could I possibly love this boy any more?? :) I posted a bunch of pictures from the day on my 366 Photo Challenge blog, so if you want to see more you can head over there. But for now, here was our day! :)
Of course, we started off with the boats. Notice Jillen about to be zipped up in the bathroom/shower stall. :D
Next it was around the corner to the overgrown camo-golf cart/truck. Tim and Jillen sat up front while Jayden and Jensen played in the truck bed. They loved it!!
4 Wheeler anyone???
The best part of the whole store -- the animals!!! The kids loved that some of them are close enough to actually touch! That could be dangerous around these kids! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Jayden asks to ride one of them... I wonder, can you be banned for life from The Bass Pro Shop...
And this has got to be the picture of the day! The kids took me into the Big Guns room and showed me the stuffed Rhino that was in there. They wanted a picture so I told them "Act Scared!" This is what I got... :D Oh that Jensen kills me!!!
Like I said, there are a few more pictures in the 366 Photo Challenge blog, and I tried to use different ones here, so check it out if you have an extra minute. The link is over on the right of this page. Boy, these kids are a hoot!!! :D








1 comments:
That store and Cabela's really are a great way to entertain for HOURS for free! Plus...there's a fudge/candy shop in them. Yum! And--I love those candied almonds. Now I'm hungry. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment