Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stephenie Meyer Support Day...

So... yesterday was a bust as far as 12 of 12 pictures go. It was pretty boring -- nothing I would want to subject you to. I did manage to get a few things for my 365 Photo Challenge list, but that was about it. Maybe next month will prove more exciting...

Well, today is Stephenie Meyer Support Day. She is the author of the Twilight books and in honor of today being the heroine, Bella Swan's, birthday, the huge fan base has chosen today for THE day. They encourage fans to wear a Twilight shirt or something red, black, or white and to do something Twilight related. I finished Eclipse again this morning... It's SO, SO good! My favorite of the 4 books. :)

I thought I would also include a link to the virtual support quilt that fans put together for her. I did a little square and it was kinda fun. There is some really creative work on it. I hope you enjoy it!!

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/quilt.htm

And here's my little square. It's at the bottom of the quilt. ;)



The whole dazzled thing comes from the book. Like I've mentioned before, Edward has this smile that pretty much stops Bella in her tracks and her mind gets a little fuzzy and she has some trouble breathing. I think the pictures in my little quilt square kinda show that. Anyhow! She tells him that he dazzles people and his response is "I dazzle people? Do I dazzle you?" and all she can say is "Frequently." So cute!! :D So that's what I went with for my square. Boy do I love Photoshop!! :P

That is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge Stefenie Meyer fan too but with this new baby it's taken me a little bit to finish Breaking Dawn. Glad to know that we have some fans in the family!

Megan

Brooke said...

I was a total LAME-O with the 12 of 12 too. I started out in the morning with a few pictures and then just fizzled out. Too boring of a day, I guess. Maybe next month I'll have some exciting pictures!!! ...like with 2 little girlies! I'll either be going crazy busy, out of my mind with the two...or (and hopefully NOT this option), I'll just be twiddling my thumbs waiting to have a baby--and feeling uncomfortable and nasty.

Jenn said...

very cool photoshopness! I didn't realize it was support day! But guess what? I did wear black and I started reading Twilight again yesterday! So how's about that! We should totally get together for the movie release! I bet that you've got some way better theaters up there than we have here in Tucson!