Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday Dear Grandpa!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Today is Tim's dad's birthday and we want to wish him a happy day!!! The big kids got to spend a week with their Grandpa and Grandma Whitmer over the summer and they sure did have a great time. We are so glad to have his example for them to see. Thank you for always being such a fun, wonderful grandpa and dad!!
We Love You!!!
Jorden and his Grandpa Whitmer -











6 comments:
So cute! He has Elliott's dad's facial expression for pictures. I always tease him that that's NOT a smile. Funny men!
Dang, this blog thing is fun! I get to talk to you guys more than ever! And I love your little show icons, seriously, why did Roswell ever end?? OK, yes, I am in serious need of help. I have no idea how to add another picture and a background--i found a cute one but don't have the add page element tab on my layout. Am I an idiot?
Let's see... After you sign in it should be on the Dashboard. From there you want to click on Layout which should be right under the blog name. On the layout screen, you want to make sure that the Page Elements at the top is selected, this should show you your page. (It's right under posting/settings) On the right side it should show your About Me thing. There should also be something that says Add a Gadget. Click that and another screen will pop up. The 8th option down is Picture. You can click on either the blue plus sign or the word picture and it should open another menu where you can title your picture and put a caption. Then you can either add a link to a picture on-line or you select something from your computer. Click save after you get that stuff set up. It should take you back to your original page that shows the gadgets and then you can either preview it or save it by clicking one of the 3 buttons above the gadget area. You can also change the order of the gadgets by clicking and dragging them to above or below. Make sure and save it before you close the window. Try that and see if it works. The background is a whole other beast, but I can help you with it if you want. There are some sites that have premade backgrounds and they usually tell you what to do, but if you have your own I might be able to help you get it put on there. Let me know.
And I know about Roswell!! How could it have ever ended??? :( I SO love my dvd's!! :D And I have all of the books from it too. I figure someday when I die my kids can sell them and that will be their inheritance! :D I have so many pictures on my computer, I really need to make some more stuff with my Photoshop. :)
Brandi-- I read on Rachelle's blog that you are taking a photoshop class. . . where are you taking it from? I'd love to take one.
Love, Chalice Leaman
chalice@leamansoftware.com
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, you ARE AMAZING!!! Seriously, if the photo site or Roswell sale doesn't work....I will jump on the board and recruit you as my personal internet guru!! Thank you so much! OK, one picture down, good to go.... and by the way, I couldn't agree more on the boyfriend choices, good taste!
I think I may have to entice you out this way or come hang out with you sometime because I have so many questions.....I've been out of school for a little too long!
Post a Comment