Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crush Alert...

Paging Dr. Shephard...

Paging Dr. Jack Shephard...

Um, Matthew Fox, where are you?



I just thought you might want to know that your status as my #3 boyfriend is in serious jeopardy. As of this moment Michael Vartan and Jason Behr as safe in their #1 and #2 positions, but it's been a while since I saw the doc's handsome face and a new certain someone is rocketing up the charts. It's only a matter of time Matty... You'd better get that Lost show back on the air pronto! I don't know how long I can hold out!! Just take a gander at your competition...

Oh. My. Edward. Here he is -- Robert Pattinson. He's playing Edward Cullen in the new Twilight movie, and he could not be more perfect for the job!! I know I said before that he might not be cute enough but I think my eyes hadn't fully adjusted yet to his amazingness. The more I see of him and the more I hear from him the higher he rises on my boyfriend list!! :D



He has the best smile and the greatest laugh!! His whole face lights up! And he's so funny and sarcastic...I love that!!!



Here he is showing his crooked smile in a scene from Twilight. He is with Kristen Stewart who plays Bella, and she melts everytime he smiles this particular smile at her. Can you blame her??? :o I love this little saying that I saw recently, it's so true!!

If you don't have an imaginary boyfriend then you haven't read Twilight. :D


And here they are in the Prom scene -- him in all his suit glory. I wonder how many keyboards shorted out from girls drooling on them while looking at this picture...


And here he is at Comic Con with Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, who plays Jacob Black in the movie. Jacob is Edwards rival for Bella's affections, in case you don't know. ;) Gee, how did she land that job?? :D Oh wait, she was already cast and had some say in who the boys would be. Smart girl!!!


And here he is in a recent photo shoot with Taylor again and also Kellan Lutz, who plays his brother Emmett in the movie. The interview that they did was hilarious and just shows yet again how cool he is! It's from Cosmo Girl and I have never bought a Cosmo magazine in my life, but I might for this... Oh, did I mention that he's musical too?? He plays the piano, guitar, and I think the trumpet and saxaphone, plus he sings and writes his own songs, 2 of which will be in the Twilight movie, PLUS he will be playing Bella's Lullaby on the piano and maybe singing it a little in the movie. How much longer 'til that thing opens?!?!?!


So let's review, just to make things clear.

Here we have the #1 and #2 boyfriends, they are basically even in my book - neither one more important that the other - and they each have their own special qualities that endear them to me. :)
So here is Mr. Vartan and my Jason.


And now the #3 spot... It's not looking good Matty, I'll just warn you now. I don't think I can resist much longer, those eyes are just too much!! And that hair (which you can't see here because of the hat) and those teeth and that voice...


Oooops!! I think I just heard him jump up another spot. Sorry Matt! ;)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Brandi--you kill me! I was laughing reading this post. It sounds like your Matt isn't going to be #3 for long! :) And...I guess it's a good thing I haven't read Twilight--I don't know if Elliott would be as okay with me having an imaginary boyfriend as Tim is. :) Bytheway...Mom said you have a little break around Oct. 10th...wouldn't that be nice if the baby actually came when we planned? Then I could have someone rubbing my feet, someone getting my ice chips and another person holding my barf container! Yeah! You, Mom and Bri could draw names to see who the lucky winners are. :)

Brandi said...

Yep, I may have some time around then...maybe we can work something out. But I think I may have to pull rank on Bri over that whole barf bucket thing... :P
Oh, me and the boys I love! :D I don't think Tim is too jealous, I mean it's not like they are any threat to him. ;) Plus he has a few girlfriends so it's all good. And a little jealousy isn't always a bad thing. :D But it's taking all the self control I have to not post the totally swoon worthy pictures I found tonight of my Jason at the Private Practice dvd release party the other night. His cute little wife is on that show so he was there with her. And his hair is even just the way I like it!! :D

Brooke said...

Bri may just pass then if she has to get THAT close and personal. :) I guess I could just let the nurse earn her money that day and hold it for me. :)

Pooh's Pics said...

OHMYGOSH....I'm dying here!! You're so stinkin' OBSESSED it's hysterical!

"If you don't have an imaginary boyfriend then you haven't read Twilight." :D

SOOOO TRUE. My heart has stopped at least 3 times reading MS....swoooon.

Carrie LaHaie said...

So happy someone is as Twilight obsessed as me!! I have to say that Edward wasn't as good looking as I imagined. But that description is hard to live up to! I keep telling Laura to get on this thing, but maybe you can influence her a little more!:) We are getting ready to move to NY in a couple of days. Rolland is getting stationed there and then he will deploy in the spring. Such is the army life!! It was good to hear from you!!