Okay, more evidence of my newest obsession. I made these for my friend forum. I think they are all probably shocked that I finally changed from my Jason avatar and my Favorite Couples signature photo & quote. :P And in case you haven't seen my music player at the bottom of this blog, yeah, I fancied that up too.
I'm going down hill fast. Oh, this is not good...
Jennifer...
:)
I love this picture so much! It's Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson who will star in the upcoming movie as Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. They just look so tangled together, kind of like their characters are in the books. The quote is from the 3rd book, Eclipse. I love it!! :)
And this is them again with a quote from the first book. Did I mention how much I love Photoshop??? :D I wonder if I can make things like this for my class this fall...
The entire quote says -
Edward - And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb...
Bella - What a stupid Lamb.
Edward - What a sick, masocistic Lion.
Twilight
I'm gonna get Jennifer for this... :P










2 comments:
I want photoshop.... if you ever see it on Clearance (for Mac), let me know! Although...my birthday is coming up, maybe that's what I'll ask for...
Well, I got mine from the MCC Bookstore so I could look and see if they have it for Mac. My program came in a bundle with 3 other ones that I needed for my class, but I think they also sold it by itself. I will check and see but I think it was around $100 or something, I could be wrong but I will check. My teacher told us that the 4 programs we got would normally be around $1800 but I got them for $400. I figured that was pretty good. :)
Post a Comment