Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brandi's Big Day...

So, let's not dwell on how many candles SHOULD have been on Brandi's Birthday Strawberry Pie, let's instead focus on the fact that NO RESTAURANTS had any Strawberry Pies!! :o Um, I guess they didn't know that it's kind of the law that they have them in June! I bought stuff to make my own, after hunting for 2 days without any success, and all the stuff still sits in my fridge... Proving the reason why I BUY the danged pies instead of making them every year! Oh well, at least I had a few highlights. :)


Tim got me some pretty roses and a balloon. I sure do love it when he does that!! :)


And one of the little girls in my Primary class, Rylynn, and her mom brought me some sugar cookies. They were sure yummy, and I even shared with the kids! :D

And Tim and I got to go out to eat at Chili's while Jorden stayed home and babysat. I sure am starting to like the fact that he's a teenager now! :D I even got a free piece of Cheesecake since it was my birthday and since there weren't very many people in the restaurant, I didn't even have to have all the waiters sing to me! Score!! When we got home Jorden and Jillen had the little kids in their pajamas and ready for bed. Well, I guess I should say Jillen had them ready and had even read to Jensen while Jorden supervised from his seat at the computer. :P It was a good day, even without my pie! (But I think I had better file a complaint with Marie Callendars, just in case they try to pull this again next year! :) )

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Okay...and now I want a sugar cookie. I must need to go eat something!

Melissa said...

You know, they have a PICTURE of your pie on their website! I think that lady was just being hard to get along with! I'd call and talk to a manager and I bet you'd get one for free! :)