I think I'll just put this one picture up for now and then later today I will edit and add some text and lots of pictures. Just so my siblings know, I'm an equal opportunity embarrasser, so get ready for some doozies! :D
Okay, so I added a few more than one. These are the pictures I made for my Word Slinger friend site where all of my sweet friends have been wishing me a Happy Birthday all day. :)
My Signature Photo -
And my avatar -
And here are the birthday girls! Luckily I got one picture in before Jillen smashed her face in her cake...oh so many more pictures I need to add! Oh well, at least it was fun! :P
Stay tuned for an update...
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








3 comments:
What a cute picture of you and Jillen! I love it! And...I'll be waiting for more pics! Also...I'll be blogging about your birthday--it'll just probably be late tonight when Ellee's asleep and I can try to figure out the scanner again. Wish me luck! And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy your sub and pie!
Happy birthday to you both! I am such a slacker this year, I totally meant to send you guys cards and stuff but we've been super busy. I still love you both though! I hope you guys have fabulous birthdays...and many more...on channel four.... :)
I still can't believe you've caught up with me in age! Finally 29! I love all the picture things you do, you are so talented. I hope you day has been great. I know mine was 35 years ago! After being in labor all night and finally delivering you at 6:56am, then about 10:00am uncle Les brought a date to the hospital to see his first neice! He was so proud! And I looked so bad! It's no wonder that girl never went out with him again! I hope you're as happy as you have made me! I love you! Mom
Post a Comment