My sister Bri sent me this one. It's really cool! Enjoy!!
i am: Brandi, aka. Mom, Sweetie, Student, Maid, Chef, etc.
i think: I should probably wash the dishes
i know: how many kids I have
i want: to live in a clean house where the cushions stay on the couch and the children know where the trash can is and actually use it
i have: no gray hair...yet
i wish: I could find a strawberry pie
i hate: cockroaches, camping, peanut butter cookies, and navajo tacos -- all about an equal amount
i miss: Vanilla Pepsi
i fear: the cancellation of another one of my tv shows, I have so few left
i feel: like I'm getting old
i hear: the movie Friday Night Lights that Tim & I are watching, and it's nothing like the tv show
i smell: the cherries I was eating
i crave: Matta's enchiladas
i search: for quiet time during the day
i wonder: if they will ever make a Veronica Mars movie and end the show the way it should have been ended
i regret: being a brat when I was younger and not being nicer to people
i love: my family
i care: about my friends
i always: listen to music
i am not: a maid
i believe: my kids are good, even though they don't usually act that way
i dance: everywhere - in the car, in the house, at the store, anywhere really
i sing: along with the music all the time, especially when I am doing CAD work on the computer at night and everyone else is asleep
i don’t always: make the kids brush their teeth every morning
i fight: with kids most days
i write: a lot of papers for school
i lose: another piece of my mind each day
i win: very seldom
i never: thought I would actually go back to college and graduate
i listen: to people when they talk to me
i can usually be found: at the computer or hiding from kids in the bathroom :)
i am scared: when Tim is not home and I am alone over night
i need: to plan my visiting teaching lesson for next week
i am happy about: 85% of the time
i tag: Melissa, Jennifer, Kelly, and Jillen
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








3 comments:
This is so fun to read! But, you were a brat? When was this? I thought you've always just been sweet. Maybe my memory is bad or something? :)
You hate navajo tacos? How could you?? Thats just awful, those are my favorite.....as a matter-of-fact, we had them for dinner tonight!!
:D Oh Shannon! Don't worry, Tim thinks I'm crazy too! He's always telling me how I hate all of his favorite things. Oh well! :) When I was growing up people would make navajo tacos for every fund raiser there was so I guess I got sick of them. Plus the ones the school cafeteria made were nasty! I like all of the things alone, just not together.
Brooke, I am glad that you remember me as being so wonderful! :P I just was really insecure and I wasn't always very nice. I was really opinionated and stubborn so sometimes it came out not so good. But let's just forget about that, you can keep remembering me as the great sister I appear to be! :D :P
Post a Comment