Happy Birthday!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Birthday To You!!!
Hey!!!
Today is Jillen's 10th birthday! We are so glad to have her in our family! Everyone always tells me was a sweet girl she is and how helpful and happy she is. I guess I would have to agree!! It sure has been fun to watch her grow up and now to see her changing into a young woman... I don't think I'm ready for that quite yet! :D
She's our Baby Wrangler, the one all the little kids love.
She's our Drama Queen, always more than anxious to express herself.
She's our Dress-Up Girl, always the first one to try play clothes and make-up.
She's our first Sweet Girl, and we can't get enough of her!!
We hope she has a wonderful day!!
We Love You Jillen!!
Jillen-1998
Jillen-1999
Jillen-2000
Jillen-2001
Jillen-2002
Jillen-2003
Jillen-2004
Jillen-2005
Jillen-2006 (with her cousin Britt)
Jillen-2007
Jillen-2008
Jillen-4th Grade





















3 comments:
What in THE world!!!
Double digits!!!! AAAHHHH!!!
Our little Jilly Bean!!!
I can't even believe it.
We love you Jillen. Have a GREAT day and try to have "too much" fun!!!
Happy Birthday Jillen!!! Your present is on the way--sorry it'll be late, but that makes your birthday last longer, right? We sure love you and are so happy you came to our family! You have always been such a joy and so cute! And, I really appreciate all the help you are with Ellee--she loves her cousin Jillen! I hope you have a great birthday and eat lots of cake!
Happy (late) birthday Jillen! We love you tons and tons! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment