Bri had this one on her blog so I figured I'd give it a whirl and see if I can come up with 8 things for each category. Wonder how this will turn out... :)
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
ALIAS
CSI: Miami
Friday Night Lights
Friends
Lost
My So-Called Life
Roswell
Veronica Mars
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
Claim Jumper
Cousins Subs
Happy Food
Matta's
Panda Express
Paradise Bakery
Pete's Fish & Chips
Subway
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:
I finished my Sushi Restaurant project with a presentation.
My sister had a baby!!!
I got an AWESOME Twilight slide show widget for my blog.
I made a new Twilight banner with my Photoshop.
I made a Robert 'My Spunk' avi with the same Photoshop program.
I read the last 8 chapters of New Moon, again. :D
Jillen's friend came over to play after school.
I went to Kinko's to get copies made for my restaurant presentation and the girls there thought I had designed an actual restaurant and wanted to know where it was and when it was opening because they liked it so much. :D
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Halloween
TWILIGHT, the movie!!!!! :o
Finishing school and graduating
Me and Tim's 15th Anniversary
Thanksgiving
Meeting my new little niece, Emelyn
Getting a job
Bambi having her puppies
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
DirecTV so I can watch FNL at home
Vanilla Pepsi
A fun job
A pre-made PowerPoint focusing on plumbing and water conservation
Straight A's for the semester
A clean house
New sofa's for my living room
A laminated Boyfriend List -- Ross style!! :D (see Friends if you don't get this! ;) )
8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING:
Melissa
Jennifer
Jenn
Kelly
Rachelle
Chalice
Stephanie
Brittani
Yeah!! I did it!!! And it wasn't even that hard!! :D
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








1 comments:
I am happy that you are as obsessed as I am! I went to hot topic and got tshirts to wear to the movie. I got my sign at thecutestblogontheblock.com and the go to accessories. They have quite a few twiight things!
Post a Comment