School picture time again!!
This year we will start with the baby...
Little Jensen is in 1st grade this year. I love this picture of her!! She's such a sweet girl! But I can't believe that this is my little baby... :(
Jayden is in 3rd grade this year. When I asked him why he didn't smile, why he did this face, he told me that smiling "messes with his cool." Okay, good to know. :)
Here is Jillen, she is in 5th grade this year. She wasn't sure if she wanted to keep this picture, since her hair is pulled back and she was wearing an ivory colored shirt, but I think it's cute. She's sure a pretty girl... Tim is gonna have his hands full in about 6 years. :D












2 comments:
I CAN NOT believe how fast your kiddos are growing up! They all look so cute in their pictures, and I'm going to have to remember not to "mess with my cool" by smiling next time someone takes my picture! :)
Brandi, your kids are adorable! Just wanted to let you know we need new pictures for our fridge...so if you want to have that ready for Thanksgiving...we'd appreciate it! =) --Laurissa
Post a Comment