Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh, Bloggie and Your Spacing Woes...

Oh, my Little Bloggie... Why do you continue to inflict your spacing woes upon me? You are driving me stark raving mad! It is 2:30 am and here I sit, battling you yet again. Don't you realize that I have had a long day and I'm getting a little sleepy? Did you forget that I have to be awake again in 4 short hours and then spend a day running my little hiney off? I love you to no end, but we really need to call a truce before one of us does something we might regret...

So, now I come offering up some lovely morsels of goodie-goodness. If you love them half as much as I do then we should have no more problems from here on out! As you can see, Rome does lovely things to my favorite person... :) And Kristen is looking great too!! :P Why, again, aren't they dating? I did hear rumors about her and her cute boyfriend breaking up, and I noticed she's not wearing the ring that she usually wears on a certain 4th finger on her left hand... They look awfully chummy in these pictures... I think there's hope!! And I don't even mind sharing him with her!! :D

Robert and Kristen :)


Robert and Kristen again :) :)


And them yet again :) :) :)


Now just My Spunk... :) Lovely, no? It's like he's glowing...



Okay, seriously, this picture causes an inability to breath, followed by gasps and increased heartbeats. It should be illegal for anyone to look this wonderful. Or at least he should be classified as a weapon of mass destruction... Mass destruction of womens' abilities to function normally! That smile is perfection! And the hands... They even got the hands in the picture!!! I don't know what photographer took this but Thank-You, Thank-You, THANK-YOU!!! You have my respect and admiration forever and ever!! :D


Oh, and as I was driving down the road today I heard his song that's on the Twilight soundtrack on the radio!! I almost had to pull over!! I was so excited!!!!!! Apparently one of the radio stations here plays the Ryan Seacrest Show in the afternoons and he has been talking A LOT about Twilight and My Spunk lately, even reading pieces of Twilight over the radio. I guess the girls in his office are in love with it. :) So he has been playing bits of Spunk's song Never Think that will be on the soundtrack. Oh, it was a beautiful thing!!! I never actually thought I would hear My Spunk on the radio! It was just a good thing there weren't many cars around me, and that the light turned red and I had to sit there for a minute and calm down. I was literally screaming!! I'm sure the drivers around me thought there was something wrong with me! :D I was just having histerics, as Alice would say. (Twilight joke) And he might even interview him on his show in a couple of weeks!! Oh Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy!!! Something else to look forward to! :D



2 comments:

granny said...

I noticed in a Sam's Club sale book that you can buy tickets for 4 to the Twilight movie premier in LA, plane tickets included, hotel and meet the actors and others involved with the movie. There were other things too, anyway it sells for 9500.00. I thought you could let Tim know about it, it would make a nice early Christmas for you!

Brandi said...

If I had a spare $10,000 laying around you can be SURE I would have bought that the second it was available!! :D And I just saw that Hot Topic is having some of the cast members touring around to their different stores. Are we getting Robert Pattinson? NO!!! We get Jacob, Laurent, and Victoria... That's fine I guess, but when Edward and Bella are also touring it just sucks. I think I need to move to Texas...they seem to be seeing a lot of Rob lately. :D