Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Reasons I Love Twilight - #25...

Reason #25 - Vampire Baseball!!!

Oh ya!! You don't want to miss this!! :D Vampires enjoy the American pastime just like everyone else. And they even dress up for it!! Thing is -- they can only play during thunderstorms because of the noise they make when playing. For Edward and Bella's first official date they play baseball with his family. Bella just watches along side Esme who referee's. As she watches, Bella realizes why they can only play during thunderstorms. As Carlisle and Jasper collide "...the sound was like the crash of two massive falling boulders." So between the cracking of the bats and the crashing sound of the Cullen's family running into one another, they need the sound of the thunder to cover up the sounds of their game. Bella loves watching the game, seeing the fun that they are all having, and she tells Edward, "One thing's for sure, I'll never be able to sit through dull old Major League Baseball again."
Here are some photos from the movie of the Baseball Game scene.
Carlisle with Edward and Bella in the background. This picture of Carlisle is in the calendar and looking at him now my mind is a little hazy and I can't remember if I mentioned before or not, but he is SMOKIN' HOT!!! :D Oh wait, I remember, I did mention it. Oh well, can't ever say that enough!!! :P


Here is Rosalie batting. For some reason all the vampires bat left handed in the movie, so most of the actors had to learn how to do that. Why? I'm not sure why they would have to bat left handed -- sounds like a good question for the director! :D


Here's Edward getting ready to chase a ball hit by Emmett. When Emmett hits the ball out into the forest Bella murmured, "Home Run." "Wait," Esme cautioned... "Out!" Esme cried in a clear voice... "Emmett hits the hardest," Esme explained, "but Edward runs the fastest."

And wouldn't you know who comes along to ruin the party, and set up the final conflict of the book/movie - The Bad Vampires - James, Laurent, and Victoria. Bad, bad, bad...

Edward and the rest of the family are curious about the bad vamps and try to hide Bella, but to no avail.

The Cullens get pretty defensive once James smells Bella and asks if they "Brought a snack."
Carlisle steps in to stop Edward from attacking James, and the rest of the family back him up, protecting Bella.
Esme guards Bella, and once the bad vamps leave so does the family. Too bad James has decided to hunt Bella for sport - a weak human protected by a large vampire coven is too tempting for him to resist!!
And here's an extra picture I couldn't resist adding. I just love Kellan in his sideways hat!! He's so cute!!! :D

Stay tuned for the next reason I love Twilight!! Well, after I finish some more homework, make dinner, go to class, get home and do some more homework, and THEN I will get to reason #24. Did I mention I feel like I'm drowning here??? :D At least I have my Twilight obsession to keep me afloat!! :P

0 comments: