You wanna see the best 2 minutes and 22 seconds ever to grace the internet??? Follow this link and see for yourself. I've seen it probably 30 times and I still can't believe it!! Holy Hannah, it's awesomness to the thousandth degree!!! :D
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=44288316
In case you were still doubting the wonder that is Robert Pattinson, you won't be for long. :)
(I just love Dive Bombing Edward at about 2 minutes and 11 seconds in. Yeah, Angry Edward is nice... :) )
Vote for Spunk...
17 years ago








4 comments:
You should embed it instead of linking it. Still works the same! :)
My favorite line: It does in my world!
My favorite shot is at 1minute, 33 seconds -- roughly!
Of course, there is a LOT of that trailer that I like! :)
I can't figure out the embedding thing! I tried it last night and it just kept coming up blank, so I figured I would go with the link instead. Well, I figured that after 45 minutes of trying to get it to embed! :D This blog of mine really hates me sometimes.
I like your favorite line too. I also like when he says -- "Say it, outloud. SAY IT!" Oh, that whole Angry Edward thing... Yeah, that's good for me!! :P And I should have guessed your favorite shot... I think that's the same point where my friend Jennifer decided that she needed a cold shower! :D I love the whole thing!! It's so great!! But I really love the kiss scene... That is just... There really are no words to properly describe that. Jealous comes to mind... :)
geez I can't wait for this darn movie!! the preview is SOOO good!
I just realized I never commented on your tribute to Blake. I LOVED all the pictures...so many memories! You do the best birthday posts. And, sorry I didn't really get to talk to you much on Saturday. I was in the car nursing when Mom and Dad got in the car and they literally just drove off...while I was still feeding Emelyn. So, I didn't get a chance to say good-bye or anything. Sorry! But, it was good to see you and your family and fun to see the new puppies. I really bonded with Bambi--I understand what she's going through right now...people just want to see your new babies and you just feel like a milk machine. :)
Post a Comment