Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Brianna!!!

Happy Birthday to You!!! (Cha-Cha-Cha!)
Happy Birthday to You!!! (Cha-Cha-Cha!)
Happy Birthday Dear Brianna!!! (Cha-Cha-Cha!)
Happy Birthday to You!!! (Cha-Cha-Cha!)
Today is my sweet baby sister's 25th birthday!! :o Man, where did the time go?!?! I still remember the night she was born... Gee, I'm old. :D I always loved the spunky spirit that she had and her fearlessness. She was always up for anything and usually the first to try something new. She was probably the most outgoing one in our family and everyone always loved her. I remember the little kids and babies always gravitating towards her, and she was always so good with them all. Now I know where Jillen gets it! :P It has been fun for me to watch her grow up and become a mother to her own sweet little boy. And I can't wait to see the next little Brianna Baby! My kids have always enjoyed spending time with Auntie Bri since she was always so much more fun that me! :D We hope that you have a wonderful day and enjoy your birthday!! Now let the photos begin!!
(Just keep in mind, I post because I love... Yeah, that's it! :P I have lots of great pictures, but I can't use them all up this year! I gotta save some for next year...and the next...and the next... Boy that summer time picture sorting has sure paid off!! I love birthdays and look forward to what pictures I can find, and I scored big time with this birthday!! Yippee!!! )
(Oh, and Blake - who's birthday is in about 2 weeks - Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid. :D )

Here is Brianna on her 4th birthday. I just love the look on her face!! She always had the best expressions!!
Here are Brianna and Brooke, another result of a lazy Sunday afternoon with a big sister who liked to dress up things and had grown too old for dolls. :)
Bri and her electric personality... :D
Bri playing dress-up. She was so cute!!
Bri's school picture from 1991. She was 8 years old and in the 3rd grade, I think. :)
Bri and Brooke were apparently a little starved for attention. Let's hope the underwear was new...
Bri and Brooke with our cousin Brittani in 1993. So Cute!!!
Bri being goofy, which she loved to do!! And a little side note -- the little girl with her is the granddaughter of the neighbor's and she is now Miss Navajo County! :D Who knew!!
Bri always had the funnest friends! Here she is with one her lifelong best friends, Cara. Literally, lifelong! We lived across the street from her family when they were both born! Here they are dressing up and showing off. Hot stuff!!!
Here's Bri on her 8th Grade Graduation. I remember we curled her hair with straws. That was something I'd never done before! :D
Bri by the pool in probably about 1998 or so. I do have a bikini shot from the same day, but again, I gotta save something for next year!! :D
Bri and her friends on Bri's birthday. It was a big deal to get your name on the Rent-A-Flik sign that was on Main Street in Snowflake. What a fun bunch of girls!! Gee, I never got my name on the Rent-A-Flik sign... :( Must mean Bri is truly special!! ;)
Bri and Brett, ready for school, maybe her senior year? I'm trying to guess the years by her hair length. :D And showing a little bit of skin... Who let her out of the house with that shirt on?!?! :D
Bri and her friends at their high school graduation. I loved the flower lei's!! So fun!!!
Bri and Brooke heading to Utah after Bri's graduation.
Bri and Justin in 2002 before they got married.
Bri, Justin, and Britt in 2006.
Bri and Britt in 2007, I think. :)
And now the Auntie pictures!!!
Auntie Bri with Jorden in 1995.
Auntie Bri with Jillen in 1998.
Auntie Bri with Jayden in 2002.
Auntie Bri with Jensen in 2003.


Happy Birthday Bri!!!
We Love You and hope that you have a wonderful day!!!
I sure did get lucky when it comes to sisters!! I got the best 2 ever!!!

4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Nicely done Brandles!!!

Happy Birthday Breezers!

And Brandi...I've been afraid for months now! I may have to sabotage your blog before the 13th!

granny said...

What a great blog! I love all the birthday ones you do. I can't believe my baby girl is 25! She's almost to catch up with me, 29. I'm wondering now if I hid my baby book from you?

Brooke said...

Wow! You have some true "goldies"! Your birthday blogs always amaze me! This was such a sweet little tribute to Bri. I'll have to try to do one for her...I'm so exhausted after chasing Ellee and Britt all day--I think I'll just head to bed for tonight though. :) And...the underwear on the head picture...uh...it's not my birthday! Why you got to embarrass a sista, yo!?

Anonymous said...

Man, I sure am glad I roped Justin into marrying me before he saw some of those nerdy pictures! :) I guess that just goes to show that when you grow up in Snowflake and without cable... you get desperate for entertainment. :) Thanks for all the fun memories... and for wishing me such an embarrassing happy birthday! :)