Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Friday, October 31, 2008

Reasons I Love Twilight - #23...

Reason # 23 - His Golden Eyes!!



Vampires in this series have blood red eyes. This comes from the human blood that they drink. Since the Cullen family does not drink human blood, and they refer to themselves as Vegetarians, their eyes are not red -- they are golden. As they get thirsty their eyes get darker, eventually turning black. Bella loves Edward's eyes and remarks about the changing color of them constantly. Here is an example -- "He stared into my eyes, and I saw how light his eyes were, lighter than I’d ever seen them, golden butterscotch." p.170. Here are some pictures of the Golden Eyes you might encounter when seeing this movie or reading the book.

Carlisle and Esme



Rosalie




Edward, well actually Angry Edward... *swoon*




And Edward when he saves Bella from the truck.



Here is Edward probably the first day he meets Bella, when it takes everything he has for him to NOT kill her as she sits beside him in Biology class. As you can tell, his eyes are pretty dark, black really, and he's hungry. He really should learn to eat more often. :)



And here is one of my FAVORITE pictures!! The 'huuuhhhhh' picture. That's still about all I can say when I see it. :D Although I saw a new picture tonight. It might deserve its own post -- it's so great!! :P Back to this picture - What's not to love? Everything about him is perfect... All my favorite things are right there on display. Nice... :)


Stay tuned for the next reason, coming soon! Man, I gotta get these reasons caught up!! :D

Oh, and if you feel up to it you can check out the Twilight fan site called His Golden Eyes . com. Here's a link! Lots of good Twilight info and pictures. And some cute shirts too.


See ya soon!! :D

0 comments: